Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 pm

((Sorry, I was too worked up on my English assignment that I've kinda taken a small break from here. Luckily, I only have three more pages! Wait...no, never mind, scratch that out. Maybe five. Oh well. :p))

Manfred groaned in his hdead. Why is it that she comes to me more often? I thought I had to deal with Bone but now....have they joined forces?

"It's to protect you from dangerous people." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 pm

"But Sera isn't dangerous!" protested Ivie, "She's nice!"
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 am

Manfred's eyes glinted and his nostrils flared. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO NEAR THAT GIRL!"

He gave Ivie an irritated look and lowered his voice but the dangerous, intimidating tone stuck. "That girl lies to get what she wants. She's the type of person who can locate your weakness in a matter of seconds and use it against you in a way you never thought possible. She's a master of that, and unless you want to get hurt, you best stay away from that demon."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:54 pm

(( I love the implication of Tanc's journal in Manny''s Secret XDDDD I showed my friends and they thought it was funny))

Ivie sighed. Could Manfred be right? Was her closest friend so far really trying to hurt her? She decided to belive Manfred... after all why would he lie?

She sat on the floor and cried, because that honestly really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 pm

((Thanks! I figured that I should because I accidentally put the word 'content' in Tanc's sentence and I thought it was something he'd never say. And so that's when I got the idea to include his journal. lol! ))

Manfred sighed, shaking his head. Ivie had left, but the fact that she kept on going back to that demon girl, should he keep a better eye on her?

_____

Seraphyna wandered through the halls as streams and streams of students in blue, purple, and green swarmed around her. For some bizarre reason, she had a bad feeling about something. What was it? She didn't know. Out of habit, she rubbed her wrist where the bracelet was. It felt better to have it off, but that teacher, Ms. Tilpin was it?

What did she do to make Ms. Tilpin put the bracelet on her?
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 pm

((I seriously need to get on here more... Ivy! Whenever you go on FanFiction, remind me to go on here because I always forget. Remind me on the forum.))
Odessa saw Ivie go passed her crying. She wondered if she should ask her what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 pm

"H-hi Odessa," said Ivy weakly.

She's alright to talk to isn't she? Ivy thought trying to remember who was on what side.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 pm

((Gah I meant IvIE))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Seraphyna felt very lazy that day for some odd reson. It was as if someone from another world was telling her to be lazy. And for another odd reason, the name of that person seemed to be someone named 'Jennifer'.

Maybe Seraphyna was delusional. Oh well, she'll just study in the library until she felt unlazy, and that imaginary person named 'Jennifer' from the other world would stop bothering her.

Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:52 am

((XDDDDDDDDDD))

Ivie suddenly fell asleep on the floor.

((Ivy: *envies Ivie* I.Must.Sleep. *never really sleeps anymore*))
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:47 pm

"Oh my gosh!" Odessa kneeled down beside Ivie, unsure of what to do, "Um... Ivie?" she shook her to try and wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Ivie mumbled something about getting Manfred.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Seraphyna glanced around the classroom. Some students were standing up, peering over desks to see what happened. The teacher looked ready to run for help.

So much for sneaking out of the room to the library....sigh, and the library is very quiet....

Seraphyna called the teacher back in and told her that Ivie was just tired. "Although, erm...she called for Manfred Bloor...." she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:21 pm

"Well then fetch him for her,"said the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Seraphyna froze. Why me? Couldn't it be anyone else?

But it was the teacher, and the teacher was looking at her expectantly. Seraphyna got up and left the classroom in a hurry, throwing a backwards glance at Ivie and Odessa before she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Ivie moaned begging forMnfred in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Seraphyna raced down the hall and found her way to Manfre'd office. She gulped. Last time, she seemed like she really made him furious. What would he do if she knocked on his door?

She knocked on the door anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Ivie just moaned and moaned desperately calling for Manfred.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Manfred was in the middle of his hot chocoate. He didn't like the bitter coffee his father tried to make him drink, and he was content with hot chocolate. Especially the cute little marshmellows that floated in his mug.

He was in heaven, but then a small knock on the door sent him back to Earth, and because of the noise that interrupted his sweet hot chocolate time.

"What is it?" he growled at a small petite girl. "Oh, it's you Fletcher."

______

Seraphyna expected Manfred to yell, but he didn't. He must be in a good mood. she thought. "Sir, um, Ivie Rowan needs you."

______

Manfred sighed. What is it this time Rowan? "Lead me to her." he snapped.

Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:13 pm

When I assume Sera and Manfred got there Ivie was screaming for Manfred desperately.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Manfred sighed heavily. The entire class was standing, and the teacher ushered everyone away, leaving Ivie and Manfred alone. "Rowan," Manfred hissed. "What do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:23 pm

"I'm in pain," mubled Ivie weakly. "I don't know why.."

Ivie didn't know that every decendant of Cunt Harken at a certain time every year starting at a ifferent age depending on the person went through a horrible pain to test weathe rthey were worthy to be Count Harken's decntants. Manfred knew though.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Manfred groaned in his head. Why now? Really? At any time in her life, why now?

Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 pm

"Help," she mumbled. "I don't like it..."
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:00 am

Odessa stood on her tip-toes and looked over the crowd of students to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 4   Bloor's Academy 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 4
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next