Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2

Go down 
+4
Odessa Geranium
Rosemary Stark
Beri Eckhart
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:30 am

((I decided we ought to move onto day 2 and I wanted to make a second thread fro tht, I'm not going to for everyday but day one was so long I thought that I should! Dylan Onslow and Rosemary Stark iif you cab find a way to realisticly show up to Bloor's on Tuesday with a whole intro and everything then comeon in!))
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 pm

((Before anyne starts day Rosie and Cat need to get their charries into the story!))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm

(Here it is)

It was early in the morning and Rosemary had woke up. She got out of bed and had started packing her luggage for school, because yesterday she had barely moved into her new house up in the Heights, and had finished unpacking. After she was done packing her luggage, she went to her closet and had changed into her uniform, and cape. She went to her bathroom and had pulled her hair up in a ponytail, leaving her side bangs. After that was done, Rosemary went down stairs with her luggage to go eat breakfast that her mom had left before she went to work. She waited patiently for the cab that her mother had called to take her to school. Rosemary suddenly heard honking outside and had quickly gathered her stuff. When she went towards the cab the driver helped put her luggage in the trunk. After 15 minutes of waiting the cab had made a stop in front of a castle, that was called Bloor's Academy, she paid the driver and taken out her luggage, adn went straight towards the school. She knocked the doors for about 5 minutes when a man had opened it saying, "Who are you and why are you here?" She said,"My name is Rosemary Stark, and I'm here to enroll because I'm endowed." With that he said,"Well then come on in." Rosemary had went inside not knowing where is the headmaster's office,but just straight ahead she sees a sign saying Headmaster's. She quickly went inside just to see Dr. Bloor and says,"Excuse me sir but I'm here to be enroll, I'm Rosemary Stark, I was supposed to be here yesterday, but I've barely moved."
(can someone be Dr. Bloor?)
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Dr. Bloor warily eyed Rosemary.
"Couldn't you have knocked?" he sighed. "Well sit down I don't bite!" he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

"Sorry Sir, I should've", she said sadly. Rosemary was sure Dr. Bloor doesn't bite, but something about him doesn't seem right. So she did what he had told her to. She waited patiently for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Dr. Bloor handed the girl a paper.
"Your mom signed the adult paperwork but there is a student paper as well, when you have done that here is your time table."
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Rosemary took the paperwork and have started signing all of it, when she was finished, she gave the paperwork back to Dr. Bloor. She then asked, "Am I finished, or there is more to come?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 pm

"You have your time-table, and you've signed your paperwork, the only othr thing is that at the beggining of each semester you must sign another copy of t. Dissmissed!"

---------

Ivie Rowan was skipping through the hallways thinking of a certain guy with scars and a ponitail, whom she had a crush on... well okay she was also thinking of a certain kid with paper in his hair who looks quite familliar.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 pm

After Dr.Bloor had dismissed her, she left to her classes no knowing where they are, so she decided to wonder off into the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 pm

ivie bumped into Rosemary.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Rosemary was so amazed by the paintings on the walls that she didn't notice the girl skipping down the hall and had bumped into her. "Oops, I'm sorry, i didn't see you coming", she said slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 pm

"No, the fault is mine," Ivie smiled sweetly. "I was thinking...."
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:05 am

"What are you thinking about?" Rosemary says Curiously. "Anyways, My name is Rosemary Stark, what's yours", She adds.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 am

"Oh... just a guy I have a crush on.... I'm Ivie Rowan! Nice to meet you," Ivie grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 am

"Nice to meet you Ivie'", She said with a smile. "I was wondering if you can help me with my time table, I can't find any of my classes". she said.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 am

"Well I'm sort of new too! Justt started yesterday, but I know someone who can help both of us.... HEY, BELLA!" Ivie called tothe black haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Odessa was shocked by the loud voice which she had just heard. Not only because it made her jump but wasn't there supposed to be silence in the corridors? Then Odessa saw Ivie, the girl whom which she had met yesterday. She walked up to her, noticing a smaller girl with black hair.
"Hi, who's Bella?", noticing a girl with her brown hair in a ponytail added, "And who's she?"
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Rosemary saw a girl a bit smaller than her with black hair and was just about to introduce herself, when an older girl with long black hair came and said to Ivie. " Hi, who's Bella?" and then she turned towards her and added"And who's she?"
Rosemary smiled and said," The names Rosemary Stark, I'm new here, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 am

((I'm not dead yet! I just disappeared for a bit xD)
Samantha woke up that morning a quickly got changed. She got up and walked out of her dorm. She hadn't seen Asa since Manfred took him away and now she was worried. Samantha grabbed her books for the day and hurried to down the hall hoping she would find Bella or someone else who was on teh side of good.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:08 am

((SAMMY!!! *hugs* I'm not letting go :p))

Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 am

Bella walked over to the girls.
"I'm Bella," she grinned brightly.

((KH!! Click on this link.... its Ivy's file of deviant art for this RP.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 am

((Thx Bells, but I was going to do that,...... oh well...... anyway there's on of Sere, Sammy, and Livia. One ofThe Bloors and Tilpins, and one of the evils girl.))

"Yeah, Bella can you show us where ((erm what were we looking for again?) is?"
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am

( KH it's been so long we've missed you XD)

"Nice to meet you Bella I'm Rosemary Stark, I need help finding my classes", she said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:13 pm

"Nice to meet you, Bella. And you too Rosemary. I think I might be in your classes, I think I know where most of them are. What department are you in?", asked Odessa.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:10 pm

She walked down the hall and saw Ivie Bella and some other girl down the hall. She walked over to them and gave them a sad smile.
"Hi guys," She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloor's Academy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 2
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next