Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2

Go down 
+4
Odessa Geranium
Rosemary Stark
Beri Eckhart
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 pm

"I did..... he sent me to him mum and she made me go back to class and then Manfred took me to his office and then..... and then..... and then..... huh. I don't remember....."
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

"Manfred? The son of Dr. Bloor, correct?" Seraphyna asked, looking at Ivie for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 pm

"Mhm....."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Seraphyna's inner self jumped up and demanded Yes! After homework time here, let's go to to Manfred and get this all sorted out!

The sudden thought and urge from her inner most self surprised Seraphyna. What am I thinking? She thought, rubbing her forehead. No...stay low for now. Let's see, I heard Manfred is a hynotist. Did he hynotize Ivie? What happeend that time? Should I even try to find out or should I stay at the sidelines and watch...watch like I did last time when dad died...

A sudden jolt of pain nearly send a river of tears down her cheek. No. she thought forcibly in her mind. I'm not going to be the helpless little girl this time. I'll have to find out what happend, for Ivie's sake. I'm not going to let another accident happen. And the Bloors are planning something, they have to be! They're too suspicious.

"Leave it to me." Seraphyna whispered to Ivie. And with that she turned slightly at an angle away from Ivie, leaned her head on her hand, and tapped the end of her pencil on ther paper as if she was trying to solve a problem and gave no notice to Ivie for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Ivie worked too, glad that there was someone friendly here.

[ END OF DAY TWO]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 2
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8