Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2

Go down 
+4
Odessa Geranium
Rosemary Stark
Beri Eckhart
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm

I dunno" I shrug. " maybe you are cousins or something" ( have to work on science i'll tune I as soon as I'm done)
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

'Josh, why do I look like you?"
"Erm.... go talk to my mum..........."
"Okay...." Ivie found Mrs. Tilpin.
"Ma'am?"

((a respnce?))
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm

(OOOO science, today i turned in my Insect collection)

"Yes, can't you see that I'm busy, Ivie?" Miss Tilpin said with a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 pm

"WHy do I look like Joshua?"
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Livia watched from a distance. " don't trust her" started to say, but it was to late

( yeah, I just finish my spring racer. It's wicked, with 2 motors. Our class is having a race to see who's caqn go faster tomorrow. )
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

(Kewl)

"Um...I don't know what your talking about my dear people could look like each other,and you can't possibly, be related to him, can't you? Trust me, I know a daughter of mine when I see it..." Miss Tilpin said Walking away to the headmaster's office.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Dr. Bloor heard a knocking on his door. "Yes?" asked wearily
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:31 pm

"Class is starting soon. We should be going," Said Sam.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Ivie followed, eyebrows raised, not caring how late she wold be for class.
"Who said anything about daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

Rosemary had heard everything that Miss Tilpin had said , and what had Samantha had said about going to class was a great idea, so she went on to class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Tilpin walked in the Head master's office and began to say,"Dr. Bloor, Ivie is starting to realize that she looks like Joshua, we need to do something about this, before she figures out that she is my daughter, I think your son Manfred can fix this....."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 am

Ivie wasn't able to concentrate on math. She was only able to concentrate on how the heck she looked like Joshua Tilpin.
SHe got the answers right and worked hard, but none of it took any effort, and Ivie was still able to think about Joshua Tilpin.

~
Dr. Bloor nodded.
"WHat, hypnotize her?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:43 am

Samantha had walked to Math class with Asa and couldn't wait for it to end. She was bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 am

"Of course he will!" Miss Tilpin said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosemary walked passed many classes to find the right one however, one of them had both Samantha and Asa, and decided to wave hello, seeing that Samantha was bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm

"Remind me why it's so important that she doesn't know..."
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Odessa ran up to her friend, Ivie.
"What's all this fuss about? Did someone say something about a boy called Joshua?"
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm

I nod to the black haired girl in front of me. "Yeah, one of the endowed kids thinks she looks like him." I wasn't quite paying attention in math, and I can't pass anyway so I just don't bother. My last teacher said something like "Insufferable, doesn't try, cant add, is too hyperactive." The hyperactive part is explaining my ADHD. I hate it. As long as nobody finds out it doesn't matter anyway.

************************************************************************************************************************
Dr. Bloor strolled down the hall to the bookcases that were Manfred's office. "Manfred?" He knocked on the door, "We need you."
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Rose decided to leave to another class, since Samantha didn't see her, but she wonder off knowing that she will be late to class. As she was walking to passages, she saw Dr. Bloor knocking on a book case, and had seen that it was a secret office of sorts and heard him say, "Manfred? We need you." Rosemary was listening carefully to what they were saying hoping not to get caught....
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:26 pm

"With what?" asked Manfred.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:36 am

"We need to hypnotize Ms. Tiplin's daughter. Plus find out who was helping her. Will you do it?" Dr. Bloor rasied his eyebrows.

********************************************************************************************
Livia tapped her pencils in a drumbeat ontop of her desk. The teacher glared at her, but all she did was shrug in response.

(Ivie, You know that there is a kid at my school named Rowan Ives? )
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 am

((NO WAY!!! My name is Ivy and so I named my character Ivie and I'm drawn to Rowan trees XDDDD))
"Of course, but I'll warn you of this, I spent a LONG time trying to get her on our side, I dont want this to mess all of that work up!"
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 am

(Razz)

"Yes Manfred, I know. She's starting to waver though." Dr. Bloor shook his head, "She's getting friendly with that Morgan girl. Sh's being dragged over. We need her Manfred."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:14 pm

"I'm just afrad she wont like us if I do that."
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 pm

"Catch her doing something bad then. Blame something that idiotic Bone kid did on her. Get her detention somehow." Dr. Bloor thought for a minute, " What do we have to lose by telling her?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 pm

"WOuld it be so bad if she knew?"
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 pm

"Manfred.." Dr. Bloor started, but never finished, " Manfred, Please." He fixed his eyes on his only son. "Well, if you aren't going to do it than do something useful, like making sure Bella stays away from those brats, will you? I'll give the Ivie girl detention.. you can do it then, just nothing to powerful, it'd be too obvious." Dr. Bloor shook his head as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 2
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next