Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's

Go down 
+7
Bella Bloor
Alex Raven
Odessa Geranium
Cassius Vaun
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Seraphyna Fletcher
Samantha_Torsson
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 am

Finally the roleplay will begin! Please remember the rules and happy posting!
Please remember that the roleplay takes place right after book 5 and before book 6. Thanks you Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Finally we start...   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:46 pm

*coughtcuzIvywastoLazytostartxD<3youIvy*

Samantha Torsson waited with her younger brother Tancred near the end of The Highs. With them waited Lysander Sage and Gabriel Silk. Today would be her first day at Bloor's Academy. Being 17 years old and going into her second to last year of high school you would think it would be strange for her to start at a new school-well it wasn't that strange. her aunt had just passed away and she had no-where else to go.Not that she minded. She only came back to the city where she was born to see her family over the summer holiday(Look I'm using British version of vacation xD) She knew most of Tancred's friends by now and just yesterday was filled in on what happened with Charlie's dad and how an unlikely ally helped them to set things right. A green bus came up the street and waited for Lysander and Tancred to go onto the bus.
"I'll see you at school," smiled Samantha. Her younger brother nodded and she waved to Lysander who gave her a "Class A smile,"
As they took off in the bus ,the blue bus came up the road.
"Ready?" said Gab.
"Yea Thanks," Samantha said.
They walked onto the bus and Samantha sat in a empty seat.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 am

Seraphyna Fletcher looked up at the gloomy gray building and she couldn't help but utter a small cry. She had never seen anything so dismal. She hugged herself for comfort and wanted someone to care for her instead of leaving her on the steps of a place she never heard of.
All of her life she had always been treated with care, but not the warm, bright, cheerful care. More like a cautious, frightening, 'it's going to explode!' kind of care.
Ever since she could remember, almost everyone she met was afraid of her in some sort, or at least rude towards her. Just last week her very mother paled at the sight of her as she spoke with a trembling voice that Seraphyna was being sent away to Bloor's Academy. Seraphyna didn't know why but she reasoned that she had proven too much of a problem that she, at long last, was being sent away.
It had hurt her, yes, very severely. But she knew that some of her mother's guests and visitors resented her. Some even went as far as to call her extremely rude names that would send her fleeing to her room to douse her pillow with fresh warm tears.
Seraphyna was rarely let out of the house but she was fine with that. Having complete strangers look at you and talk to you was a little uncomfortable to Seraphyna, although whenever she was outside, she was always polite and soft spoken.
Her nanny (her mother referred to her as a nursemaid but the way the nanny talked to Seraphyna, it made her feel like a five year old) was the one who usually made sure she was taken care for, but even she, Seraphyna suspected, too was rather wary of her. The nanny's name was Rosemary, and she was downright strict.
“Don't brush your hair like that! Here, let me show you.” Rosemary would say when Seraphyna fought with a tangle in her long black hair.
“For goodness sake's child, do something about that ribbon! It's limp and flopping all over the place.” Rosemary would sigh as Seraphyna would attempt to tie her hair up the way Rosemary would.
“Straighten out your posture. A young lady of your status must look honorable and dignified.” Rosemary reminded her constantly whenever Seraphyna slumped just the slightest in her seat.
Dignified? Seraphyna always wondered why Rosemary was so uptight about dignity and honor when she always bound together Seraphyna's arms and legs like a prisoner before giving her a drink of anything. She couldn't even have a drink at dinner around the table and she had to wait until after dinner to drink. Being tied up was unpleasant but she never mustered up enough courage to ask why.
Seraphyna nervously picked up her suitcase and looked back at the long sleek black car. Henry, the chauffeur, had graciously driven miles and miles away from home just to drop her off at some school. Seraphyna wanted to show her thanks but she couldn't move. She was rooted to the spot, terrified of what was going to happen once she set foot inside.
She only watched as Henry drove off towards the place she called 'home'.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:52 pm

*coughcoughsureyoudoSammy:)coughcough*

Ivie sat in the back of her parents' mini-van with her bass guitar in her lap. Ivie's two brothers were screaming and being loud-- chances are they just wanted to annoy Ivie. Ivie had 2 brothers but out of her whole family she was the only one who had a strange talent, Ivie's parents were musicians and the family moved often but this was the furthest they had ever moved. Ivie missed their little house in America, she missed her grandmother, her trampoline, but most of all she missed Brighton, her best friend and ex-neighbor.

"Here we are, Angel." Ivie's dad stopped in front of a huge dark building.
"Kay..." Ivie openeed the door and jumped out slinging her bass across her back. Ivie's mom tried to help ivie with her bag but Ivie didn't want help.
Ivie grabbed her bag and walked towards the big building without a backwards glance.
Ivie's mom had blonde hair and her dad had black, her mom had green eyes and her dad brown. Ivie's brothers both took from their dad but Ivie looked like neither of them. Ivie loved the blue cape that hung on her back, and covered her arms,.
It's like something from a movie she thought.
When Ivie was in she ran straight into a young man with a black ponitail.
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Cassius Vaun

Cassius Vaun

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Like every other day before, Cassius has ridden the purple bus to the old castle of a school. He found himself snoozing on the bus when it pulled up and one the boy sitting next to him gave Cassius a friendly stab in the ribs with his elbow. This, of course, promptly woke up the endowed boy, who growled and grumbled angry at the kind school-mate.

With his kit bag on his shoulder, the boy followed out a sea of purple coats into the courtyard. He figured he might as well begin going to the dorms so he wouldn't have to be carrying his bag around most of the day. Thus, he started towards the drama dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:19 am

A bird with black feathers draping down the fence watched the new endowed enter the academy with its beady yellow eyes. It fluttered gracefully down onto a purple bag with the name "Odessa Geranium" scrawled on the front along with more graffiti. The bird suddenly gave a yelp and a tall teenaged girl appeared from, what seemed, nowhere.
"Thanks for letting me use you, bird", Odessa whispered.
The black bird blinked blankly ((wow accidental allieration! I did it again!)) with confusion before flying away.

Odessa swung her bag over her shoulder, pulled her purple hood over her black braided hair and walked towards Bloor's Academy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Raven

Alex Raven

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 am

Alex stood bordley listening to Manfred.

"You are not to tell anyone your last name, you're to go by... I don't care, just don't say your last name and don't accosiate with anyone who looks vaugly like you, but younger. Got it?"

"Why??"
"Becasue I said so, now get."
Alex, slightly confused, walked out of the west wing.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

((Manfred got scratched in book not 6 they were still there in book 6 just so that no arguments pop up))
"Oh... sorry... didn't see you there..." muttered Ivie, looking up.
He had dark hair pulled into a ponitail, and scars on his face.
Ivie hurried away as quickly as possible, the guy scared her.
She was there before other students because she had to meet the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 am

Odessa brushed her fringe over her face and walked into the academy with her hands in her pockets. She looked up and saw an older boy walking angrily away from another new girl.
"Who are you?", the boy demanded in a husky voice.
"Er, Odessa Geranium", she looked at the boy's face properly and noticed he had horribly big scars covering his face, "What's wrong with your face?"
A girl with green hair giggled as she walked passed them.
"I-I mean... sorry sir. I meant... w-what happened to you?", Odessa blushed.
"That is none of your business", he said in a more quiet voice, slightly offended by the first comment.
"Sorry", Odessa said again.
"It doesn't matter... my name is Manfred... I-I mean... you are to call me sir", Manfred stuttered.
"Yes, sir", Odessa smiled.
She liked Manfred or sir or whatever his name was and Manfred might just have liked her, a bit. But there was something irritating about the girl with the green hair. Odessa would have to keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:37 am

(( What do you mean by likes him? As in like like or just like?

Quote :
Other: like, Likes Manfred (after she turns bad)
that was part of my Regestration...))

Ivie stood in Dr. Bloors office. Normally all headteachers liked her, but he frowned as soon as he saw her, which was never a good sign.
"Sit," he commaned and she did.
"Hello, Miss...?"
"Rowan, Ivie Rowan," sounds better when James Bond does it... maybe 'cos I'm a girl... she thought.

"Well, Miss Rowan, you are endowed I believe is that correct?"
"Yes, sir."
"Well, what are you endowed with?!" he seemed annoyed that Ivie couldn't read him.
"Witchery, sir."
"Hm... rather like Ms. Tilpin..." he murmured.
"Well, here is your time-table," he handed her a schedual. "Find this girl and ask her to come here." he showed her a photograph from registration of a girl. (Oddessa).

"Yes, sir," Ivie had seen her in the hallway and headed off towards where Manfred stood with her.
"Um....the headmaster wants you," she nodded to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 pm

(( just like, sorry, didn't see you wrote that. I'll make it clearer next time))
"Erm... thanks", Odessa said to the girl, it was the one she had seen earlier. The one with the brown hair that Manfred was talking to, "And you are?"
But the brown-haired-girl had already scurried away. Odessa shrugged and made her way to the headmaster's office.

There was a sign on the door saying "Dr. Bloor's Office". It was crooked and old-looking. It made the place seem eerie and even more ancient than it already looked. Odessa walked through the old wooden door.
"You asked for me sir?"
"Yes, indeed I did", Dr. Bloor grinned in an evil sort of way, it reminded Odessa of her father, "Please, sit"
"What is it sir? Is there a problem?", Odessa brushed her fringe away from her face, revealing emerald-green eyes.
"No, not at all. I hear you are endowed. As well as your mother and father, I assume", Dr. Bloor's grin grew wider.
"Yes, sir. Did you know my parents?"
"Heard of them. Anyway, here is your timetable. If there are any problems go to my son, Manfred Bloor, I'm sure he will be of great help", he handed Odessa her timetable.
"Yes. Thanks sir", Odessa took her timetable, re-hid her face and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 pm

((Ahem, gonna squeeze into here))

Seraphyna fiddled with her fingers as she waited outside Dr. Bloor's office. The door opened and she jumped, looking up quickly. A girl with braided black hair passed her without giving her a second glance.

Dr. Bloor looked down sharply at Seraphyna, and she got the impression that he liked control and order. In truth, his sinister sppearance startled Seraphyna and sent massive waves of chills up her spine.

"Miss Fletcher?" he asked.

Seraphyna didn't even like his tone either. She nodded tentatively and entered the office.

Once seated, Dr. Bloor asked, "I hear you are endowed."

Seraphyna blinked. "E...excuse me?" Endowed? How so? The only endowment she could think of was her violin skills, but she didn't think they were all that great to receive praise.

"Endowed. Not the normal one either, but as in specially gited with some sort of power." he explained. "Your mother never told you, did she?"

Seraphyna gulped. "No...no, sir."

Dr. Bloor smiled widely and sat back in his seat, seeming satisfied. "Well then, let me tell you a long and rather interesting story about our ancestors..."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Ivie walked with her timetable to her first class, as she did this, she saw a boy who looked a bit familiar, she decided to introduce herself.
"Hi, I'm Ivie,"
"I'm Joshua," he smiled and she couldn't resist returning the smile.
"Cool name," she grinned wider although she wasn't completely aware why.
"Need help finding your class?" he asked.
"Yeah... big school..."
"Takes a while but you get used to it," he laughed as he glanced over her shoulder at the timetable. "Eh, math... not my best subject... it's actually my worst..."
Ivie laughed "Mine too... I like it... well somethimes, but I'm not too good at it..."
Joshua steered her off towards her class and on the way the two chatted without getting caught by Manfred.
Before thy got to the class however a dark woman walked up to them.
"Josh, I need you,"
"But, mom... I'm-"
"Coming with me," she grabbed his wrist and dragged him away while he protested.
Now I'm alone... she thought, and then she saw the girl with the braid that she had seen a little earlier.
"Hey! Er... do you know where the math room is?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Seraphyna walked down the hall, stunned. Dr. Bloor had told her that she had a special, almost magic-like, gift. All she needed to do was to find it.

But the only problem was that she didn't know how.

She looked around once she heard a girl call out, "Hey! Er... do you know where the math room is?"

Seraphyna quickly glanced down at her schedule. She too had math, but she didn't know where the room was either. Perhaps she should join the girl in the hunt for the math classroom.

Or
...Seraphyna thought as the crowd of students thinned out. Or maybe I should just follow quietly...

((It's alright if I join you, right? Haha, all of our characters gotta meet somehow))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

((Haha yes definately!))

Ivie was updet about losing Joshua because she still hadn't figured out why he looked so familiar.

Ivie walked over and decided to use her French that she was learning for no reason and hope the girl could keep up.
"Salut Je m'appelle, Ivie Rowan, tu?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:30 am

((I'm going to try to get on as much as possible but I'm more busy than Ivy so... yeah, Seaphyna and ODess please check your messages before addin to the RP... please. I'm Ivy's sister... please check your mesages before adding or saying anything anywhere on this site, PLEASE!))
Little Bella saw Tilpin get dragged away leaving another girl, much older than Bella lost.
Bella might have been a Bloor but she wasn't as cruel as her brother.
"Hey, need some help?" she asked the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 am

((Y is my name red?))
Beri was scrubbing the floor near Odessa, she threww the water out of her hand herself, using her endwment, for that was the only use for hr talent as far as she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 am

(( I set red a servants becasue I don't like white names an yeah, Jenni and Jen please read your messages before adding like Bella said))

"Yes," Ivie smiled. "That'd be nice, I'm trying to get to math and... and I don't know about her... I really don't know her name or anything... Je m'appele Ivie Rowan, tu?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Raven

Alex Raven

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am

Alex saw the servant girl, Beri and sat beside her, although she had been hypnotized she still had some of her memories and they were good friends.
"Hey, Beri!"
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 am

Beri gave a weak smile.
"Hi, Alex, what are you doing out of the west wing?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Raven

Alex Raven

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 am

"I'm alowed to go to the actual school this year," he grinned. "want some help cleaning the floors?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 pm

((Wow, we've gotten further than I actually thought. That's a good thing!))

Seraphyna jumped when two girls looked at her expectantly. And the girl who had spoken French, would she dare answer?

"Je m'appelle Seraphyna," Seraphyna whispered. She reddened when the girls blinked, seemingly not able to hear her. She repeated the sentence again, only a tiny bit louder in hopes that they'd hear her.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Ivie smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Serephyna."
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:38 pm

"I'm Bella Bloor, I have math next too! I'll show you the way!" Bella skips off humming towards math.
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:44 pm

"I'll be in trouble... sorry but... you'd better get to class..." Beri saw three girls after Alex walked off.

One she recognizd as lady Isabella Bloor, but the others were unfamilliar.
"Hi," she walked over to them her rebellous streak coming in as she ran towards the girls and away from her work, maybe the teachers wouldn't notice that she wasn't a student.
Idiot she thought I don't have a cape...

"I'm Beri!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Bloor's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bloor's
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Bloors' Academy-
Jump to: