Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Canella Standish Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Canella Standish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canella Standish

Canella Standish

Canella Standish Empty
PostSubject: Canella Standish   Canella Standish Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello to thee, hello to all!

This is Canella (please call me Ella), just arrived from Mexico!

I'll be joining either the Music or Art departments so please take care of me Very Happy 

I'm also endowed, but my family has asked me to not tell anyone yet (haha, the Bloors are going crazy trying to get me to tell them)

Just wanted to introduce myself and try to figure out the internet (It's so complicated:( )

It's a pleasure to meet you,

~Ella
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Canella Standish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canella Standish   Canella Standish Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am

Welcome~ I'm sorry for the recent inactivity the main administrator (me c:) lost her laptop for 4 months because it broke but I have a new one now~ Please fill out a profile template on the welcome zone! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com

Canella Standish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Free Talk-
Jump to: