Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3

Go down 
+2
Odessa Geranium
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 am

((Day Three! For those of you who didn't know Samantha is in charge while I go on my trip. Please listen to her and if she vanishes (which won't happen) Serephyna is in charge okay? Thank you!))
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:23 am

"Matron..... I don't feel good...." said Ivie weakly. She didn't know that MAnfred had hypnotized her nor did she know it had after effects. SHe was so nautious she couldn't think straight or even walk without stmbling.
"Tough it!" snapped Matron.
"But.... I can't evn think strai--" Ivie threw up from the dizziness.
Matron stepped back.
"Fine! GO see the nurse!" she barked.
Ivie stubled to the nurse's very dizzy.

((PLease no interaction with Ivie other than asking where she is ^^))
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Odessa got up and got dressed. She was looking forward to seeing her new friends like Ivie.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:43 am

Seraphyna got into the habit of waking up earlier than usual. She liked to watch the sun rise above the horizon and she'd sit at the window in her old bedroom and watch it until breakfast was ready. That third day, she didn't have the time to watch the sun quietly. Instead, she quickly dressed (staying as silent as she could so she wouldn't disturb her dormmates' sleep) and hurried out to the hall to seek Manfred Bloor.

She turned a corner quickly and broke into a brisk pace. Questions flooded her mind and she sorted them out as she got to Manfred's office.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 am

Ivie moaned slightly.
What is wrong ith me today? she thought miserably. Ivie hated not being able to do something about her situations. It made her feel claustrophobic.
Her head ached so badly and if tehre was anything left she woud have puked again.

((CHecking in! I'm abe to be on almost a day Tuesday so yay and then I'm gone again so aw....))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:12 pm

To put it simply, Seraphyna was scared.

Manfred's dark and harsh demeanor made her want to change her mind and return to her bed, where it was safe. However, Manfred was looking at her expectantly, and it was too late to leave.

She twidled her fingers for a brief second and then she cleared her throat softly. "Sir, may I...ask you a question?"

((Is anyone willing to play Manfred for now?))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 pm

( I am! Smile )

Manfred looked up and said harshly,"Yes, what is it, Miss Fletcher, It better be important!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:47 pm

The tone of his voice placed a veil of silence over Seraphyna for a second, but she stepped out of her comfort zone and said frankly, "You hypnotized Ivie Rowan, didn't you sir?"
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Manfred gave a nasty smirk and said,"Your smarter than you look Miss Fletcher, yes I did hypnotized Miss Rowan."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:14 am

Where was this boldness coming from?

Seraphyna gave Manfred a long look. Then she finally found the courage to keep going. "Why? Why would you hypnotize a person for no reason?" Then she stopped. "Unless, if you're trrying to hide something..." she added under her breath.

Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 pm

*Sigh* "Well...that I cannot tell you Miss Fletcher, you will find out on your own, in the mean time have you considered on joining my group?" He said.
---------------------------------------------

Rosemary went to her classes hoping to see everyone and to see if Ivie was alright , but it turns out that Ivie was sick, and she was wondering how can a person get sick in such a short time...
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 am

Now what? What do I say? Seraphyna thought, bewildered. This was bound to happen anyway... she thought, sighing in her head.

She gave Manfred another long look, and then past him and glanced into his office. Then back at him. His cold, leering, gaze placed her at the tip of an iceburg, and she cleared her throat uncomfortably.

"I...I'm sorry sir. I decline...."

Seraphyna closed her eyes and waited for the unexpected to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Manfred looked at her and said,"Well then, what are you waiting for run along now."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Seraphyna opened her eyes and stared at Manfred. What did he say? Was he really going to let her go that easily?

No...he's not. Seraphyna thought bitterly. He's not going to let me get off that easily...What if he hypnotizes me too? Then what would happen?

"Sir, please, could you at least stop hypnotizing Ivie? And...and other people for that matter?" she added meekly under the petrifying glare of Manfred Bloor.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 pm

"Do you want detention Miss Fletcher, for being late to class and for not following orders? I will never stop, it will make me be like one of you." He said Harshly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Seraphyna had already experieced the feeling of being told off, and by now, she was used to it. Yes, it hurt, but not as much as the first time she's been insulted.

This time, she clenched her fists, gave Manfred a glare, and said, "I won't be late for class sir, because breakfast hasn't even started yet. And disobeying orders is something I'm used to, so if you give me detention, I'll happily accept it. And if you truly are worried about being someone like me, then you've confirmed the rumors sir."

She spun around and started to walk down the hall. "You've confirmed that you really have sank to a new low."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 pm

((GO SERE!!!))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

((Hahaha, I didn't expect to have her develop an attitude like that but you know, I couldn't help it XD))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:54 pm

((Well Ivy likes..... Ivie? Not so much :p))

"I.... I think I'm better Matron," Ivie mumbled.
She still felt awfu and if anything worse but she HATED sitting still.

"Nonsense, you've been in bed for half an hour."

Ivie got up and ran for all she was worth, she ran into the girl she had met last night knocking them both to the floor.

"H-hi, Serephyna...." she was so dizzy she nearly threw up again.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:51 pm

"Ivie...." Seraphyna blinked at her. "A-are you okay? You don't look so good." She glanced around the hall. "You should go get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

(Ooops, I need to reply I was busy all weekend, was my post a bit too harsh? If it was then I'm sorry, it's just I had to look after my Bro and since Manfred is Mean I figured this would suit him......)

Manfred was angry then ever, he was told off by a girl! Whom doesn't even care if she had detention or not. Manfred just sat there in his desk shocked and mad of what she had told him...He picked up his glass paper weigh and throw it against the wall with all of his might. Glass shattered on the floor. He got out of his chair and opened the door, he needed to speak to his father right away about Miss Fletcher....He needed to set things straight with her, but not without help he won't.

(I gotta say Sere you did a pretty good job on your post) Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm

"I'm.... feeling really bad..... I don't know why... maybe I'm sick, I was in the infirmary and I was tired of being still so I left....." muttered Ivie.

((I GOT MY FIRST POCKET KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 pm

(Oh that is so kool!!)
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 am

((Isn't iit?))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:54 pm

((It's okay Rose, that's EXACTLY what Manfred would say, lol. And Ivie, that's pretty cool! Very Happy ))

Seraphyna sighed and started to guide Ivie back in the general direction of the infirmary. "You need to rest, you don't look so good."

She threw a backwards glance down the hall and to the door of Manfred's office. She had a feeling that Manfred was furious, and she somewhat regretted telling him off. But...it felt so good. She never did that before, but now that she did...it felt relieving.

Seraphyna smiled to herself. I did it...I actually did something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloor's Academy 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 3
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next