Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:36 am

You're stuck in a desert in the middle of nowhere with no water around. Choose 3 items or people (you can have a mixture of items and people) that you would want with you.
The number 2 no longer existsWhat is 1+1? You must give a reason for your answer.
What are you scared of?
How far can you swim?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 am

O.O Wow.

Okat 3 items.people: Tony (my parents percussionist), a magic book that turns into whatever book I want (hey you didn't say anything about no magic!) and a magic water bottle that refills itself :p

That was random.... um.... how the heck am I supposed to answer that?! Durf! (have u seen iCarly?)

Scared of.... snakes.... the images of people dying that pop into my head, losing all of my fanfictions x.x, the thought of the highway smashing down when I'm on/under it.

Well I swam 200 yrds once but I can comfortably do about 125 to 150 yards...
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 am

2morrow is last day for me on Hot Seat!
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Easy. A window (you haven't heard that one?). Ones that other people have come up with are 3 and 12... you don't wanna know about 12... possibly 3 but not 12. 1 week plus 1 week equals 14 days. 1 month plus 1 month equals 8 weeks. I could go on for a while. And yes I have seen iCarly but not in a while. I used to watch it but I don't anymore. I still remember "girf".
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

LAST DAY EVERYONE! I'm scared of knives! I forgot that one...
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Meh, none of you guys helped me on my homework. T.T

Let's see, um, favorite smell?
Favorite fruit?
Favorite vegetable?
Brand of pencil you are using at the time?
Color of hair?
What other color would you want your hair to be?
What's on your desk right now?
Did you clean your room?
Finish homework yet?
Did you remember not to mix the colors and the whites?
What phone do you have?
Favorite letter in the alphabet?
Favorite number(s)?

Okay. I am done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Essential Oil Purfume

Peach ^-^

Tomato

XD I have no idea

Lightish Brown, but I'm bleaching it blonde and dying it pink and purple... then after that comes out I'll be a blonde. I'm an evil Livvy :p

Surprisingly just my laptop... unusual for me...

Yes, finally XD

Yup!

Are these questions your mom asked you? o.0 I didn't do any washing today... maybe tomorrow XD

A Purple Samsung

Z

2, 14
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Haha, no, my mom didn't ask me these questions, but you have to admit, hearing these questions over the internet is weird, isn't it? I had someone ask me those kind of questions before and it made my day. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 pm

XD Yep! Well, I've enjoyed being queen of the hot seat but it's time for Beri to have a chance! Thank y'all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan   The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2