Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

herp derp (:

Go down 
+6
Alex Raven
Odessa Geranium
Samantha_Torsson
Seraphyna Fletcher
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Cassius Vaun
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

herp derp (: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is my deviant of the evil girls on the RP! If that doesn't work:

Click this!
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's my OC's from my fanfics.... I think I covered everyone but I'm not sure.... correct me if u want....
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Cool! My character's on there! Yay! Except you spelt it wrong... never mind.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:10 pm

I can fix that! Sorry! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:11 pm

woops sorry... no I can't.... *embarressed*
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 pm

I'd have a deviant but I have no idea how to work my scanner at all. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 pm

XD take a pic of you holding your art and crop yourself out... that's what I do... I don't wanna use Amma's scanner... I do mostly digital work though.... recently...
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:00 pm

What's up with that hesiatnt 'recently', hm? Lol, anything you wanna tell us?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:39 pm

XD I feel weird doing digital.... I've always done regular that's all lol
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 pm

I have the most annoying song in my head!!! Friday by Rebecca Black. I hate that song!!! But then doesn't everybody?
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 pm

I don't hate Rebecca. I feel sorry for her. If I was her I'd be bawling my eyes out.

I just don't like the song, yeah, I know right? It's just well...contradictory to itself and makes obvios points. Like the days of the week. Leraned that in pre-school. >.<
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Ya knw, we've gone dead. Is anyone gonna pick it up or what?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 am

learnd how to us a scanner Smile XD I check back here alot, I didn't know what to say to your post bcause I dont know who that is....
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Ah, I see, sort of.

Ahhh, my eyes hurt from crying so much! Have you heard of Challenge Day? I want to explain my day right here so you can feel the amazing day I went through.

Challenge Day is a day where you have fun, cry, share pain with others, and heal it. We had two people come help with it and first, they made us play games. All 150 of us (this is only the first day, the other freshman will go on the next day, Wednesday, and Thursday) were in a big circle with chairs in one or two rows with gaps so people cna get to the back and front easily.

The first game was to go to the center and high five everyone you see. Then you must hug everyone you see. The two people started to call out things like 'partner up with someone who is a different height than you are' or 'opposite gender' and then link arms back to back and they play a song and we dance like that.

After that, we played beach volleyball but everyone sat on the ground and we coudln't move from our spot and the cairs served as the net and boundary. The adults were our 'cheerleader's. Our referee was one of the two people who came to help and he said that if the ball hit him, he said that it was on. ^^

Then it got serious and that's where the crying came out. We got into groups and shared sad things going on in our lives. I'm not sure if I can say it on here so I won't, and I want to respect their privacy so let's just say that I started to bawl.

Then there was this activity where you had to 'cross a line'. It was the most powerful motion I have ever seen in real life.

There were two blue lines. One line was the boundary to where everyone was. Another was the line we had to cross when the two helpers called things that applied to us.

They were sort of personal questions and I was so shocked and stunned to see my friends cross lines to things that I never knew like certain deaths, thoughts of suicide, things like that, and I felt as if I never knew them.

I crossed the line a couple times and I could see the shock and sadness on their faces, and I couldn't help but cry myself.

In the end, I liked it overal because not only was it sad, but it helped us understand each other's pain and heal it, and it was just so powerful and loving that I lost count of hugs I gave and recieved.

That was my summary of it, lol. Thanks for reading. Smile
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Wow. I kinda wish we had that day at my school. It would be interesting, but also I don't want to share some things that I would have to share. I am not specifying Wink Jenni said:
Quote :
I'm not sure if I can say it on here so I won't, and I want to respect their privacy

You just had to say you wouldn't put it on here, that just makes us want to know more!
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Hehe, oops? Well, I really can't. It's against the rules because well, yeah.

And yes, it's really that bad and emotional that it involves things that are banned to talk about here.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Can you please send me some of those questions? I might try it with my friends hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 pm

If people strat breaking riles thogh PMs I'll ban the PMS
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Harsh sissi, harsh, who are you Nevvie???

Ivy is weird..... she started buying her on groceries.... AND she got herslef pizza!!!! How is that fair????? No sharing either....
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Good one BELLA Wink Who's breaking rules? Me???
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:35 pm

You can look it up on the internet. Maybe they might have some descriptions there. Or I can post the link to the official website.

Well, as long as it's within the rules of course. Ivie? Samantha? Is that alright with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Wait what's going on? What's against the rules??
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Well...to keep things moving on, how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

herp derp (:
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Archives-
Jump to: