Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Weekend Day One SATURDAY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Jessie gave a cocky grin "Well that depends on what kinds of clothes you like!"

(The guy I like asked me out!!)
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 am

Seraphyna was suddenly struck with a horrible thought. Raised into aristocracy, she had, of course, become fond with mass shopping sprees. She remembered how she often had several maids come with her to carry her newly bought items and if she shopped as she pleased with Jessie, how on earht would she carry all of the clothes?

"And I'm so frail and weak...." she whispered to herself.

((Did he? Ahhh! No way! Tell me more!))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 am

"You okay, Sera?"

(can't now gotta go but I will later!! ;D)
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 am

Seraphyna blinked. Sheepishly, she laughed and fiddled with her thumbs. "Ah, no, it's nothing. I don't have a preference, do be honest. Let's go where you want to go, shall we?"

((Can you tell me now? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 am

"I'm not sure where I usually go would be the best option for your first public trip to the mall," she smirked but way more with amusement than maliciousness.

Ivie ran into the coffee shop knocking them both down.

((Yup!! Okay so I've been crushing on him for moooonths but I've been strongly feeling it lately and so I've been hinting at it and god he was sooooo dence XD so I was pretty forward about it at one point and later that night he asked me to be his girlfriend and then a few days later we watched hetalia and now our shared catchphrase is hasta la pasta XD))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Seraphyna gasped at the sudden event and grasped onto a chair, barely keeping a little bit of balance.

"I-Ivie?"

((Oh lol, boys can be so dense. But hey! At least you have someone for Valentine's Day! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 am

Ivie scowled "Watch where you're going! Manfred needs his coffee!!!"

((Yup!!))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:22 am

Seraphyna avoided Ivie's eyes. To think she'd run into her of all places. "I'm sorry," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:28 am

"Yeah you should be," snapped Ivie, shoving her out of the way and going to the counter. Ivie wasn't exactly a bad person she just passionatrly wanted Manfred's attention. Good attention. And serving him loyally regardless of what other's thought seemed a good way to do so.

Jessie scowled in Ivie's direction.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 am

"Ah...ah..." Seraphyna glanced bewteen Ivie and Jessie. Tugging at Jessie's sleeve, she whispered, "Please don't get angry with her...."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:37 am

Jessie grit her teeth for a moment and then sighed.

"I can't help if I am angry with her," she said slowly. "But if it makes you feel better I'll keep it to myself."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:53 am

Seraphyna smiled. "That's all I ask."

Her smile vanished and she stared at the back of Ivie's head at the counter. "She is a very nice girl deep down," Seraphyna whispered, "She may have changed, and I am afraid for her. Even if her personality is different...even if that's the case....she's still the first friend I've ever made. That will never change."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:56 am

"I don't think she's all bad either she's just a little desperate and the man she's desperate for is corrupting her," Jessie sighed. "Maybe at some point she will be your friend again, which would be good," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:59 am

The smile returned and Seraphyna nodded. "Yes, I hope so. Shall we...shall we continue on with our day then?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:04 am

Jessie nodded "What kinds of clothes do you like?"

Meanwhile Ivie rushed to Manfred from the mall with his coffee.

"I-I got you your coffee, Mr. Bloor." she said quietly. "I hope I got it right."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:10 am

"Hmm, nothing too flashy," Seraphyna said casually.

((I guess I'm Manfred xD))

Manfred glanced down at the coffee Ivie brought him and patted her head, accepting the cup. "Good. Now, while you're at it, get me a sandwich. I'm terribly hungry."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:14 am

Jessie took her into a store that she'd like that her creator is too lazy to come up with. "How's this?"

Ivie nodded "Any particular kind, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:55 am

Seraphyna was relieved that they finally settled on a store. "Ah, yes, this is fine."

"Turkey, ham, balogna, I don't know," Manfred said impatiently, waving her away. "Just get me a sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Jessie grinned "Kay~ C'mon let's go find some stuff!"

Ivie looked down "Am I annoying you, sir? I'm so sorry if I am, I'll stop if I am!" she said a little desperately. She wanted Manfred to be happy and that was all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 am

Seraphyna tried to copy Jessie's enthusiastic grin. She couldn't help but notice how happy Jessie looked. Could she...could she look that happy? Could she be that happy?

Seraphyna tilted her head a little as she smiled back. Her cheeks reddened slightly; it was uncomfortable for her to smile such a big smile and she worried that it might look weird. Nonetheless, she pushed on and said, "Yes, okay!"

Manfred forced himself to calm down and he gave her an earnest look, placing a hand on her shoulder. "No, you aren't Could you please get me a sandwich? I'm fairly hungry and I've got...things to attend to soon. I apologize for my crankiness."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 pm

"Sooo~ Where should we start?" Jessie asked brightly. "Shirts? Pants? Skirts?" she motioned to the various areas as she said their names.

"I don't mind," Ivie said, startled at the apology, "I just want you to beget your happy," she offered up a smile, "I'll get your sandwich," and she rushed off to do that.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Seraphyna peered around and caught a glimpse of one of the dresses on display. Drawn to their beauty, she glanced back at Ivie and then glanced back at the dresses.

((Oops! I read this already but I must have forgotten to reply! xD))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:53 pm

"Dresses then?" Jessie smiled.

Ivie rushed back to Manfred with his sandwich "If it's not good, I can get another one, I can do anything you need me to!!"

((XDD it's all good))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 am

Seraphyna nodded.

Manfred took the sandwich from Ivie and bit into it, chewing thoughtfully. "Not bad. It will do."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Jessie walked over to the dresses with her and began looking for dressing that she could get for herself.

"Do you need anything else, sir?" Ivie asked, her eyes bright like helping him made her happier than anything else in the world could make her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next